Sunday, February 17, 2008

two good movies

Since I only leave my house to ride my bike or get more coffee, I usually have no idea if there are any new movies worth watching. And since hollywood seems to be on the same page as the music industry, I just assume that there are not. I end up watching this and this over and over. However, this weekend I saw not one, but two really good flicks. Ratatouie, a cartoon about a french rat that cooks, and King of Kong, which is about the battle for the world record high score on Donkey Kong. Check em out.

1 comment:

One Gear One Mind said...

dusty,
whats up man, nat here just back from old pueblo riding a fixie through the desert, got in about 11 hrs as 1/2 of a duo team. now I can keep up with your life a bit easier. here's to getting a ride in real soon, that is if you are in town when i make it that way, I got a lot of people to see in the denver area. nat